Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

E Group Reading Follow Up


For the past few weeks we have been learning about pigeons. We had to used our smart serching skills to find out information about pigeons. I learned a lot like how they risked there lives to send messages in WW1 & 2. This DLO have to be about our group opinion. This DLO was the last DLO for our topic. We have to write our own opinions about if you think pigeons are special or pests. I think pigeons are very special because they saved 194 lives in WW1 & WW2 even though they make a lot of mess like leaving guano on grounds or roof tops which destroys things because of their acidic, and that they cause diseases.




1 comment:

  1. Aloha Silivia! Mahalo for sharing your learning with us. Its really interesting I follow your blog on pigeons. In the apartment building where I live I found a nest in my air conditioner (I've had the nest removed a few times) but they keep coming back. I learned that this could be a sign of "Good Energy or luck". A mother bird will only select an environment that safe for her young. #keepsharing with us. Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete