Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Before and after olympics stadium


This is my DLO that I made myself about the olympics venues before and after. This week we had been learning to consider  both side of provocation so that we can make  an informed opinion. in this DLO it shows my oipinion and the two boxes at the bottom shows no we shouldn't build olympics venues, and the other one says yes we should build the olympics vennues. I think they shouldn't build those olympics venues because they will only use it once and it will be a waste of money.  Do you think  they should spent money to build those olympics venues? Write down in the comment below what you think.



1 comment:

  1. Well done Silivia I can see from your DLO that you have tried hard to see both sides of this provocation. Keep trying hard to find facts when you are researching to support your thinking.

    ReplyDelete