Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Cross Country


Yesterday the PBS school went down to to do our cross country race. We started the race with year, 1-2-3-4, up all the way to year 8.  It was a bit funny yesterday beacuse it rain and everybody had to find a shelter to hide in from the rain, but luckily it only rain for like a 3 minutes so we had to go back to were we sit. We started with the junior people they only did one lap, and the older you are the more lap you do. The 7-8 did 4 laps together, it was really muddy and dirty I still didn't give up and I tried my best and end up in third place, even tho I end up in third place my family and myself were still proud of what I did. Thank you to Mr Ogilvie for helping us to train so that we can get fit for the real race and for the other's teachers who helped us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment