Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketch Note


This week and last week we have been learning about sketch note. Sketch note is when you take notes about something, for example studies, and you be creative by using pictures and arrows and lots more. I really like sketch note because it doesn't have to make sense to anybody else except me. As long as I can retell my information from my notes. And sketch notes don't have to look beautiful, it just has to be on your paper. From alst week and this week we have been making sketch notes on Questions and AThletic abilitys. 

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with the effort you put into this task Silivia! Sketchnoting is a fun way to make strong connections to our learning because the connections mean something to you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete